Giving SocietyThe Legacy Circle is the Alliance's honorary society to recognize individuals and families who have remembered the Alliance in their wills or other estate plans. Generosity and foresight of these donors will ensure the future success of the roofing industry by funding research and programs that will advance and shape our industry for years to come.
You can become a member of the Legacy Circle with a gift of $50,000 or more through any of the following commitments:
- Wills and Bequests
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Life Insurance Trust
- Life Estate Trust
- Acknowledgement in Alliance newsletters, on the Alliance website, via social media outlets and in press
- Recognition at Alliance events and meetings
- Invitation to a special donor dinner each April
- Biannual Legacy Donor Newsletter
- Legacy Circle Donor pin and plaque
- Invitation to special leadership opportunities
- An opportunity to be a part of our "Legacy Legends," stories about how and why dedicated donors have decided to join the Legacy Circle
The Alliance leadership is accepting Founding Donors until Dec. 31, 2018. To learn more and discuss how you can support the roofing industry through planned giving, please contact Alison LaValley, NRCA's vice president of strategic partnerships and development, at (800) 323-9545, ext. 7573, or firstname.lastname@example.org.